|Alias||The Good Brother|
Cole MacGrath (Formerly)
|Voiced By||Nolan North|
Adrian is smart, kind, sensitive, rational, and independent; he is also arrogant and stubborn. He is often the exasperated voice of reason in his relationship with Jason, who in turn sees him as exaggeratedly prissy and effeminate. Adrian shows some obsessive-compulsive tendencies, such as the desire to be in control of his situation and being fastidious about cleanliness and order. He does not seem to drink alcohol as much as Jason does and has a much healthier diet than his brother (Jason himself scoffs at Adrian's diet and calls it "rabbit food").
After being corrupted by Lilith, Adrian's personality became malevolent and sadistic. He became more stubborn and began killing random conduits for the sheer pleasure of killing. He began to have a hunger for brutally slaying members of The Beast's Armies and even struck his brother down and left him for dead.
- Flight- Using the wind currents to his advantage, Adrian is able to "ride" the air currents.
- Wind Manipulation- Adrian is able to control and create various currents of wind that he can use. Note: This power is much more contained before he was corrupted. Later replaced with the destructive Dark Wind Manipulation.
- Dark Wind Manipulation- After being corrupted by Lilith, Adrian gained darker and more destructive powers. His attacks became stronger and less contained, in which would cause massive human and conduit casualties.
- Adrian is voiced by Nolan North, who is mostly known for portraying Nathan Drake of the Uncharted Series, Desmond Miles of the Assassin's Creed series, and Hades during the first God of War game. He also does voice of Superman and Superboy on Young Justice.
- Adrian and his brother originally had no tattoos but was changed for as-of-yet unknown reasons.